CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

8.04.2010

Time

It has been a long time, my friends! Over a month to be exact. I'm going to have to get on the ball. When I got pregnant with Emory I thought this would be a great way to document her life for my own memories. Now I'm realizing how terrible I have been at keeping up with ANYTHING - her baby book, pictures, this blog. The truth is I'm trying so hard to hang on to every moment and spend my time with her and watch her grow as well as maintain a job and household that I just forget all of the other stuff!


However, things have been wonderful. Andy and I are both incredibly busy these days with work. We both work full days and come home to a crazy house. By the time Andy gets home I'm feeding Emory, then she gets her bath, plays for a few minutes, then goes to bed. The rest of the night is ours, which is really nice! It's not uncommon for us to fall asleep on the couch by 8:30, though! lol!


Emory is SO busy as well, in a different way! She is being stubborn when it comes to crawling but she is getting there. She will get on all fours and rock, but she prefers to STAND! She has been trying to pull herself up on everything! If you stand next to her she will grab your pants to pull herself up. If you try to set her down she will straighten her legs and just want to stand!









I have to tell you - with each month that passes I just fall more and more in love with her!

There is so much more going on that I could talk about but there's not enough hours in the day. Emory will be 9 months in just two weeks (!!) so I will update more on what she is doing at that time. I do want to say that we will be getting tubes on Tuesday the 10th. I am really hoping that this clears up her ear infections, fluid in her ears, and the congestion that she can't seem to get rid of. I will definitely update more on that later!


And I do promise I will get better at this blogging thing - for my own sake!

Deut. 5:10

"And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me and keep my commandments."

Photobucket

1 comment:

FrouFrouBritches said...

She's so big! I'll say a prayer that everything goes well with the tubes. Let me know if you need anything.