CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

8.18.2010

Nine Month Ninny!


Emory is 9 months old!




I have been trying to post but thought I'd save everything for one big 9 month update. This past week has been full of CHANGE!! And how fun/exciting/annoying the changes have been! :) Emory has made a full recovery from getting tubes last week. She has been such a happy baby still and is doing great. She babbles all the time. Friday I was at work and Emory was at my sister's house spending the day. Brenna (my sister) texted me and said "this baby is going to crawl very soon." Shortly after I got a video text of Emory crawling to pick up a toy! That night when we got home from dinner Andy and I put her on the floor and she took off. She is still a bit slow but getting the hang of it more and more each day.

Saturday morning I woke up and could hear her jabbering in her room. I walked into her room to a happy baby standing up in her crib holding onto the rail. I was so shocked to see her standing there! Since then I find her that way each time she wakes up from sleep! She also has been pulling up on the couch, ottoman, her walker, me, ANYTHING she can get her grip on to help her!

Sunday we went to Sunday school and Bible class and then came home. I got to take a nice nap and we went out to my parent's house to see my Grandma Payne and Aunt Sherry, who were in town briefly. We had a good dinner. On the way home Emory started to get fussy so I stuck my hand in the backseat so she could hold my fingers. Of course she started chewing on them, and after just a couple of seconds I looked at Andy and said "if that's not a tooth, I don't know what is!" We have been waiting...and waiting...and waiting for Emory's first tooth to come in and it has arrived!

So we had a very exciting weekend. We were so excited to see her start crawling and pulling up, but we didn't realize everything that came along with that! Now Andy and I are constantly having to get up and go get her and bring her back on the rug. She loves to chew on things and get into things she shouldn't get into. But I guess that's all to be expected and I am just so happy that she is a happy and healthy baby!





This morning was her 9 month appointment. She was 20#9.4 oz (75-90th %ile) and 29" long (90th %ile)! I had no idea she was that long!

Emory, you are the light of our lives! I love watching you grow and change and I don't know how I can possibly love anything or anyone more than I love YOU!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She is so cute! Love her little hairbow :)

FrouFrouBritches said...

They grow up so fast, don't they? She is such a pretty little girl! I remember the chasing them down. Before you know it, she'll be crawling in the cabinets and the dishwasher while you're unloading it. SCARY!