CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

4.29.2010

Getting to Know You Thursday

Tanya is having another Getting to Know You Thursday so I thought I'd post a few things about me.



First of all - Tanya, I believe we were twins in another life. Ha! I am very OCD. Actually, this has been something very hard for me to deal with since I've had Emory. I really struggle with letting go of all control. This is something that I have battled and prayed frequently about.

However, I still have some pretty specific crazy qualities! Here are a few of my OCD characteristics.



1) I cannot start something (for instance - a stack of nutrition evaluations at work) unless I can finish them that day. It drives me crazy to have things left undone.


2) I despise dishes in the sink. I absolutely have to have them loaded into the dishwasher (I mean - come on, people - it's just like 2 seconds more!). The ONLY time I leave dishes in the sink is if I'm just way too sick or tired to wash them!



3) I am a relentless list-maker. I make To-Do Lists constantly and at any given time may have 3 or 4 lists going. I also write things on the list that I have already done so I can mark them off (this is true).



4) I will re-write something 3 times (or more if needed) if it does not meet my neatness standards.




I could most likely write a million more things, but I'm exhausted and need sleep! I hope everyone has a great Friday!






Psalms 121:1-2 NIV

"I lift up my eyes to the hills - where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD - the Maker of heaven and earth."

Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the new look of your blog! :)

Danya said...

Thanks Lindsey! It took a little while but wasn't really too hard!

FrouFrouBritches said...

How did I miss this last time???

You're so funny!! I think I'm more ADD than OCD. It's so funny that you add things that are already done so you can mark them off. I might need to try that so Hubby thinks I've actually accomplished something while he's at work. HA!

Love the new look!!!