CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

5.23.2010

Six Month Sweetie

Wow - I have been a total blogging slacker, but things are so crazy around here. We have so much fun with our little one, who is now a big SIX months old! I can't believe she is already half a year old.



On Tuesday we went to the doctor. She was 17# 7.5 ounces (80th percentile) and 26 1/2 inches long (79th percentile). The doctor said she looked great! She even sat up and stood with some help for the doctor. Unfortunately, she also had her shots. They went pretty fast and before I knew it it was over and the nurse was saying "Okay, mama! You can open your eyes now!"



Her talking has really exploded this week. She has started saying "bababa" and "dada." I think she's going to expand that very soon. She has started eating a variety of baby foods though we have been battling extreme constipation that the doctor is a little concerned about. I'm hoping that once she gets used to the foods that will subside.



She can sit up now after I help her get situated. She is really so much more alert and aware of what is going on around her! She has such a big personality now and I just can't wait to see how much she continues to grow and change!





Today we went over to Ashley and Brian's and Ashley snapped some pictures of Emory while we were hanging out. She always gets the best pictures of her! Here is my sweet baby girl!

That is all for now - time is precious.

Psalms 39:7

"But now, Lord, what do I look for? My hope is in you."

Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow.. six months! She is beautiful!