CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

10.10.2009

Time Keeps Ticking Away

It has gotten so hard to blog these days! Sometimes I feel like there isn't enough time in the day...or energy...to get everything done that needs to be done. Andy and I have been really busy these past two weeks. He has been working on remodeling my grandparent's kitchen floors, my mom had back surgery to try to work on her stenosis and remove two ruptured disks, we've both had school and work and, of course, we are trying to get a few things done at a time around the house to get ready for our little one!

I am 34 weeks tomorrow and I can hardly believe it! I have had more energy this past week and have actually felt good enough to do some cleaning although there is still so much left to do! I can't believe that Emory could come anytime...although I really would like for her to make it to 38 weeks, she could technically make her appearance whenever she would like!

Last Friday Andy and I went to our good friend Ashley's house and did our maternity pictures. Ashley has been a long-time friend and also a family member (by marriage) for years. She has her own photography business (ashleysphotography.ifp3.com) and is such a great and creative photographer! We got some awesome shots that I love...now, to choose a few to get printed will definitely be difficult! She is also going to do our birth and newborn pictures, which we will be thankful for as well.

Here are a couple of our maternity pictures that we love!
















We are very blessed to have such a wonderful friend/family member who we feel comfortable with to take such great pictures! Thank you Ashley!

Psalms 127:3-5
Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them! He shall not be put to shame when he speaks with his enemies in the gate.

2 comments:

Jodie said...

Congratulations on making it so far, Danya! We forget sometimes that its hard work to make it as far as we do. Sounds like you have been taking good care of yourself and props to you for that as well. So many women just let themselves go those last few weeks, as it is easy to do. Your pictures are beautiful!

Ashley said...

How did I not know that your were blogging?! Thank you for your sweet comments. I loved doing your pics and look forward to doing many more of your prcious little angel!