CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

6.05.2009

It's a....GIRL!

Yesterday we visited our long-time friend Carolyn who is an Ultrasound Tech. Carolyn was so happy to let us do an early Ultrasound to try and find out what we were having, and after some awesome shots she concluded that she is 95% sure that it's a G I R L!

We are so excited about this news. Of course, we still are going to have some follow-up ultrasounds to make sure, but the pictures we got are very clear and there is no "hot dog"! Baby girl Arnold was very active and wiggling around quite a bit. I wish I could feel her moving like she was in there, but that will come soon enough.

Here is a picture:



Unfortunately, I scanned a lot of the pictures as TIFF files which aren't uploading right. But, you get the point.

When we left the hospital, I called my mom to tell her and it was so neat to hear her excitement for her first grandbaby girl. We got in the car and Andy handed me two girly outfits that he had bought that day! He is so sweet and thoughtful, he went and bought girl and boy clothes so he could have something to give me when we found out. I was so excited and felt so lucky to have such a wonderful husband.

Our baby girl name is pretty much picked out, but I want to make sure Andy feels comfortable with it before I tell the world. I think he is very aware of what a big decision it is! :)

Anyway, that is all I have for now. I will keep everyone updated and hopefully post a 16 week picture in the next few days. Until then...

Genesis 1:22
"God blessed them and said, 'Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the water in the seas, and let the birds increase on the earth.'"

2 comments:

Mrs. Smith said...

Yay Danya! She will be beautiful like her mom! :)

Science Bear said...

Congrats on the upcoming baby GIRL!!