CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

12.07.2008

Life Before School

Last block when I started classes, I didn't post the entire 6 weeks. Before I started this block, I thought to myself, "surely you can post at least a little bit." My classes weren't even that hard, but I haven't posted in a LONG time! So, here I am. I am officially FINISHED with my first semester of my MBA. I have two more semesters to go, and plan on graduating in August of 2009! The crazy thing is, that really isn't that far away.

I remember when I was in undergraduate, 2 semester seemed like forever. But now, with work and with school and family and meeting and just LiFe...2 semesters is a small amount of time. By that time, Andy will be done with his first BA degree. It truly is amazing!

It is very strange how different life is without school. When I'm in school, I am slightly stressed and ALWAYS working on something. However, as soon as it was over, I was bored again. I have a few projects planned for Christmas break because I honestly don't know what I will do with a week and a half off of work and school. Andy and I renovated the dining room before Thanksgiving and we were in such a rush that there are still things we need to finish, so I will be finising those projects. I also really want to put hardwoods down in the extra bedroom and paint that room, as well as clean out the closets and I'd LOVE to have a garage sale...just don't know if I feel up to it!

There's not much else to discuss really. Hopefully sometime in the near future I'll have news to share that will make this blog much more exciting...but for now it's just my rantings.

Proverbs 9:10
"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding."

No comments: